Take to the Air with Yoga Trapeze!
Now its time for you add Yoga Trapeze to your Yoga practice!
Yoga Trapeze on the world’s #1 Yoga sling enables you to add gravity, inversion and suspension dimensions to your Yoga sessions…as you have never experienced before! This is a preferred way to practice Yoga, as it enhances and deepens the asanas postures & really opens up your body. You will build strength in a way that isn’t possible on a floor mat.
Call me (505) 239-7585 or email ChristellYoga@gmail.com to reserve a spot in class or schedule an individual session!
Yoga Trapeze is great for you if you enjoy Yoga – it is also a widely used by athletes, dancers & firefighters. Even if you have never worked out in your life, you can do this – Yoga Trapeze is super-friendly for beginners!
Yoga Trapeze comes with 3-level handles that you would find in a TRX Class – after the work I have done on it when achieving my Yoga Trapeze Trainer status, I can truthfully say that I understand why this Yoga Sling is rated #1 in the world!
Call (505) 239-7585 or email ChristellYoga@gmail.com to schedule your individual session or reserve your spot in class!
Yoga Trapeze classes will help you:
– Relieve Back Pain
– Increase Flexibility
– Build a Stronger Core
– Develop Upper Body Strength
Join a class or schedule an individual session if you want to:
– strengthen your back muscles
– increase your flexibility with deeper passive stretches
– create more space in your spine with inversion spinal traction
– achieve stronger core strength
– build upper body & grip strength
Yoga Trapeze Class Pricing
$10 for your first class, then $20 per class
Bring a friend – they will get a free introduction to the class!
Yoga Trapeze sessions with me can help you:
- Strengthen your back!
- Yoga Trapeze will help you strengthen your back muscles, providing you with more power and mobility for everyday movements.
- Improve your flexibility!
- Yoga Trapeze enables you to use gravity to achieve deeper passive stretches.
- Create space in your spine!
- Yoga Trapeze uses the power of gravity together with inverted poses to create spinal traction – the safe way to hang upside down.
- Increase your core strength!
- Yoga Trapeze incorporates the use of your core in nearly every pose – you will soon have awesome ‘abs!
- Build grip and upper body strength!
- Yoga Trapeze enables you to improve your ability to grab and hold onto things, while developing your upper body strength – hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders become stronger.
Call Christell (505) 239-7585 or email ChristellYoga@gmail.com to reserve a spot in class or individual session.
- NO CAFFEINE 2-3 hours prior to a session
- NO inversions if you have any of the following:
– Heart Disease
– High or Low Blood pressure